Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Blog for Nobody to Read

I wish I had started this blog on a more memorable day of the week! Why, oh, why did I pick Thursday? And I know you're just thinking, "But Brett, think of all the great things that have happened on Thursdays! Like your birthday this year! And the crash of the stock market in 1929!" I know, I know, you don't need to begin to tell me of the wonders of Thursdays. But it's just that I want to post weekly pictures to motivate myself to actually get into using my Dad's old 35mm camera (You can expect some kind of horrible picture I've taken in a week).

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Heck, even Monday would have been a better choice!

But alas, here we are stuck with Thursday. You know, I can live with it as long as I can swim in a sea of hyperbole about it!

I assure you. I have more lies to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment